Link Exchange Campaign !!


I am starting a Link Exchange Campaign for this blog. I think you know the importance of back links pointed to your blog. The more Back Links you have in your blog, the more authority you will gain in different Search Engines. There are many different types of links and I think even a link from a new website is important.




'You Comment, I Follow'

This is a do follow site. If your blog is new or if it is taking too much time to crawl your site,No Problem! Make Google to crawl your site faster by leaving comments here with a link back to your blog.

Note: All comments Must be relative to the blog post.


Start by exchanging links with me. Add my link on your blog and notify me Via comments. And I Will Follow.

2 Responses to "Link Exchange Campaign !!"

Emad Says :
April 6, 2009 at 2:17 PM

Hi,
http://internetbooks.book4internet.com/

rajalampu.blogspot.com Says :
April 10, 2009 at 9:14 AM

hi tooo
www.indoster.blogspot.com
( over news tech)

Post a Comment

Add to My Yahoo!