For Suggestions, Contact Us!


If you have any Comments, Suggestions, Reactions, or just a Friendly Message, Please Feel Free to Contact. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible, Email me, Thanks.

3 Responses to "For Suggestions, Contact Us!"

شموخ انثي Says :
April 12, 2009 at 6:35 PM

hey my name is Jane from Micronesia in the us i have just started working at a mobile phone company and i was searching for ways to start my own little business, thanks to your tips and advices i really learned allot I'm very glad that i found your blog and id like to contact you interactively so here is my e-mail you could send me a request on windows live messenger (jane_sphere@hotmail.com) i will be waiting to hear from you soon

p.s:i will email you anyway to confirm

شموخ انثي Says :
April 12, 2009 at 7:11 PM

i don't know whats wrong but it seems that there's a problem with your mailing system but anyways i would like to talk to you and my e-mail is mentioned in the previous comment

p.s:about my blogger name well its in arabic i think it means "woman's pride" or something, im actually from Lebanon but my parents moved to the US before i was even born and when i made this blog it was a looong time ago so i asked my mom to name it a cool Arabic name but i haven't used it since then so ya

Admin\Emad Says :
April 14, 2009 at 7:31 PM

@شموخ أنثي

Hello Jane,
Thank you, I will contact you Via eMail
(I just updated the blog theme so may be there is sth wrong with it, i will try to fix it soon - Exams are soon and i am studying :P -

Post a Comment

Add to My Yahoo!